TEACHERS COUNSELING – PREVENTION INTERVENTIONS IN PRIMARY AND SECONDARY EDUCATION
- Academic performance and perceived self-efficacy
- Exam and academic performance stress
- Enhancement of the motivation to learn
- Emotional education
- Social skills
- Communication skills
- Administration of the school class skills
- Parent –teacher relationships
PREVENTION INTERVENTIONS – INTERVENTIONS FOR ISSUES SUCH AS:
- School bullying and aggressiveness
- Emotional disorders
- Self esteem
- Educational motivation
- Body image and eating habits
- Addictive substances abuse
- Crisis intervention in the school community
- And anything that may emerge as a request by each teacher
Interventions take place preferably with the teacher being present and the ultimate goal is for the teacher to be able to apply them by him/herself. In addition, informative material and training – personal and group – is provided to teachers who want to apply any intervention programs.
She has specialized in Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy at the Hellenic Association of Behavioral Research which is accredited by the European Association of Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (EABCT).
Furthermore, she has attended specialist seminars on Family Therapy, Parent Counseling and Eating Disorders.
She is licensed to practice psychology as a specialist in School/Educational Psychology (Ref. No.: 359).